Ban Appeal Form

If you believe you were wrongly banned, see the form below. Bans for hacking or other major disruptions will not be appealed.

Report a Bug

Report a bug from the Minecraft server. Make sure to be specific and provide as much information as possible.

Request Shopping District Plot

Request a plot for your kingdom in the shopping district. Note that you must be a kingdom owner, and that you can only request one plot.

KRC Application

Register a representative to represent your kingdom in the KingdomCraft Relations Committee (KRC).