Some Standard Server Rules
The following are the Basic Server Rules of the existing server rules and will get you warnings, temp bans or a permanent ban.
1. Sexist, racist and general toxic behaviour and game chat.
2. Bypassing the in game swear filter in any way.
3. Continual unjustified killing of new players, to the point they leave the server.
4. Invisible skins or skins that change the PVP hit box area.
5. Hacking in items.
6. Speed hacks or any other player movement hacks, like phase etc
7. Auto clickers used in PVP, (ok for use in AFK farms etc)
8. Begging for items ( This is not "GiveCraft")
9. Begging to be in a Kingdom.
10. Begging for Op Status.
11. Doing nothing but stealing from other players, and killing animals rather than playing the game normally.
12. Creating major damage to a protected Kingdom base without consent.
13. Being rude or abusive to Moderators.
You may also be warned or banned, if your game play style is having a negative effect on other players enjoyment on the server.
Remember this is a game to be enjoyed not regretted,
New Player Tips
Some general game play tips for new players. Moderators are not on the server to protect your items or replace your itmes.
1. Do not build too close to spawn.
2. Protect your base by forming a Kingdom.
3. Do not build too close to the obsidian walkway.
4. Do not base protect a base with 500x500 when it is 400 from a walkway.
5. Protect all storage from being raided when in base protection.
6. Make secure doors, normally 8 blocks thick for storage areas etc.
7. Try to get an Ender Chest as soon as you can.
8. Use some form of mob head to prevent being tracked.
These are the most common problems we see with new players joining and leaving the server, if you think of anything that can be added let us know.
3 main player types exist in the KingdomCraft server..
1. Standard players- a person who isn't part of a Kingdom, will follow player rules.
2. Kingdom member- a person who is part of a Kingdom.
3. Outlaw- a player who has broken the rules.
A player is anyone on the server, but in reference to these rules, a player is a separate player or group of players not part of any Kingdom. They are bound by similar rules to Kingdoms, breaking these rules will make you an Outlaw.
1. A Player must not attack players or steal items from Kingdoms.
2. A Player must not attack new defenceless players for no reason.
3. A Player must not do any minor damage to Kingdoms, this includes using Alts and Spies.
4. A Player must not kill animals or villagers in a Kingdom.
5. A Player must not publicly disclose a Kingdoms location.
Definition of a kingdom: A group of 3 or more players, alts or real, that has created a base within a land protected area, by using the KingdomCraft Book. Anything outside of this is not considered a Kingdom. A base or structure outside a protected area is not covered by the Kingdom Rules.
1. A Kingdom must not attack players or steal from other Kingdoms.
2. A Kingdom must not attack new defenceless players for no reason.
3. A Kingdom must not do any minor damage to another Kingdom, this includes Alts and Spies.
4. A Kingdom must not kill animals or villagers in another Kingdom.
5. A Kingdom must not publicly disclose a Kingdoms location.
As a player that is part of a Kingdom, breaking these rules will result in that player being removed from the kingdom. They will become tagged as an Outlaw.
An outlaw is a player that breaks the Kingdom Rules. But also could be a solo player seen killing other players or stealing from a kingdom. These players will be tagged as an outlaw resulting in the following restrictions.
1. Outlaws will be removed from any Kingdom.
2. Outlaws will be tagged as an Outlaw.
3. Outlaws will no longer have access to use the KC book.
4. Outlaws will have any form of mob/pumpkin head deleted from Inventory.
5. Outlaws will not be able to use Potion of invisibility.
We may place a Wanted board at spawn with outlaws names and bounty amounts.
Limitations on players helping Outlaw!!!
Players and Kingdoms are not allowed to help outlaws, in any way. Anyone found helping an outlaw, may also be tagged as an outlaw.
Things to remember for Outlaws
1. If an Outlaw is killed by the Kingdom they had been removed from the Bounty will be Void.
2. If an Outlaw is killed by an Alt account proven to be from the same player and/or kingdom, the bounty will be void.
3. If an Outlaw dies and loses all items, this will not decrease the timeframe of that player being an Outlaw.
4. A player will remain an Outlaw for a set amount of time depending on the crimes committed, if an Outlaw is seen to be continually stealing and killing, the time may be extended, and the bounty increased.
When is PVP allowed?
1. If a player enters the server and is immediately rude, toxic etc to players.
2. If a player is clearly a hacker, this would need to be confirmed by moderators.
3. If a player comes to your base un-announced.
4. If a player is seen killing animals or players at your base.
5. If a player is seen stealing from your base.
6. If a player is seen breaking parts of your base.
7. If players both agree to PVP each other, this includes Kingdoms.
****Unless Moderators see a reason, none of the above will make you an Outlaw.***
Any of the above reasons feel free to stab away, and also report what is needed to Moderators if none on at the time.
WARNING ON PVP!!
Moderators are not here to replace your stuff. If you lose items due to having a stick battle, when it turns to weapons (as it always does) then your stuff is gone.
The Staff Team
Founding Kingdomcaft back in 2021, since then has seen Seasons 1, 2 and 3 start and finish. With the start of Season 4, seeing more than 1000 players come and go from the servers. Many of those players still play today.
Has been and Administrator and Moderator on the KingdomCraft servers, and other server for around 3 years. Keen Redstone and General builder.
Remember M9 has been an Administrator, Moderator and Developer for KingdomCraft for over a year. Developing the Anti-Hack system and the KingdomCraft in game book, used for Kingdom management.
RagingDiscord has been a Moderator on the KingdomCraft servers for over a year. We all know him as "the crazy redstone guy", if you come across some crazy machine, Raging is probably standing close by.
SlimJim has been a Moderator on KingdomCraft for over a year. Known as "Mista Stabby Stabby", has a keen attachment to anything that explodes. With an obvious sweet tooth, Grandma's cookies seem to always be at hand.
UltimateZack has been a Moderator on KingdomCraft for over a year.
Baaka has been a player on KingdomCraft for over a year. Is a keen builder of large projects.
BrownyPanda has been a player on KingdomCraft for over a year. Also a keen builder of large projects, including several Spawn builds. Recently becoming a Discord moderator.
KingGlitchKill has been with KingdomCraft for over a year playing on previous seasons. Has since taken on the role of moderating and managing the KingdonCraft Relations Committee KRC.